We want you to have the best experience possible when working with our Support Team.
We want your issues resolved quickly and efficiently. So, here are some tips to help you help us.
1) Be specific. Avoid simply saying “Help!” or “It’s not working.” Describe what it is you are attempting to do. We’d like to know exactly what is happening so we can more effectively address your question.
2) Provide as much relevant information as you can â€“ does the issue occur with all the users in your firm? Do you see the problem just some of the time or all the time? When did the issue begin to occur?
3) If there is an error message, send us the exact text of the message instead of just summarizing it; or send us a screen shot of the actual message.
4) Describe the steps you are taking when the issue occurs. Screen shots can be helpful if you are not familiar with the terminology.
5) Be patient. We may ask a few follow-up questions to get a clearer picture of the issue. These are mostly troubleshooting steps that we take in order to isolate the problem.
6) Don’t threaten or be insulting. We are real people that have a desire to help you, but being rude, insulting, condescending or threatening causes that desire to vanish.
7) Be complete. Tickets where we have to read your mind, or are vague, are not actionable and will be deleted. Tickets making demands, ransoms, threats, or other ridiculousness will be deleted. Sorry but in order to help all our customers efficiently and quickly, we can’t answer tickets making statements, or asking for actions, or assistance covered in existing FAQs.